CLARIFICATION TEXT ON THE LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
As TEXMART LTD (Texmart), as the data controller within the scope of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data, we would like to inform our customers and visitors
Your Personal Data, Methods of Obtaining, Purposes of Processing and Legal Reason
Personal information belonging to you; In case of your visit to our website, your membership relationship established with you, your e-newsletter subscription, your shares in telephone or e-mail correspondence, your membership in the loyalty program, purchasing products from the Texmart website or entering into a commercial or legal relationship in any other way, it is received directly from you electronically. In case you accept the invoice, website membership or loyalty card program membership due to your purchases from LUFİAN stores or website, your data specified below may be processed.
1-Identity information (Name, Surname, Gender,);
2-Contact data (E-mail address, Telephone information, Address),
3-Customer Transaction Information: Shopping history information, order number, product name, message content, alteration, exchange, return data, loyalty card information
4-Marketing: Cookie records, Marketing - Information obtained through campaign work; favorites, likes, behaviors, preferences
The data listed in the first 3 articles above will be processed by LUFİAN within the scope of our legitimate interest, provided that it does not harm your personal rights, as well as the grounds for the establishment and performance of the contract and the establishment of the membership right in accordance with Article 5, Paragraph 2 of the Law.
- In addition to your Personal Data listed in Article 4, your date of birth and Occupation data may also be used for the purpose of providing you with special opportunities and offers in line with your membership and shopping, creating general or personalized campaigns, advantages, promotions, advertisements, segmentation, profiling, marketing and analysis studies, conducting advertisements and marketing / communication activities and conducting studies to improve customer experience, only if you give your explicit consent.
In addition, data is also processed within the scope of promotional communication activities in our membership structure that we have established to offer special advantages to our members. If you want to benefit from special advantages by becoming a member of our website, you must give your consent for electronic commercial messages containing advertisements and campaigns. Of course, you do not have to be a member. You can continue without being a member.
Your personal data; Establishment and execution of membership processes, Execution of Goods / Service Sales and After Sales Support Processes, Execution of Loyalty Processes to our Products, Execution of Customer Relationship Management Processes, Execution of Activities for Customer Satisfaction, Ensuring Physical Space Security, Execution of Marketing Analysis Studies, Execution of Advertising / Campaign / Promotion Processes and Execution of Activities in accordance with the legislation, Execution of Financial and Accounting Affairs, Meeting Requests and Complaints, Communication Activities and Ensuring Information Security
3- Data Transfer
Provided that adequate and effective measures are taken in accordance with the security and confidentiality principles set out in the legislation and for the above-mentioned purposes, public institutions or organizations authorized to request this data as required by legal obligation, domestic institutions that we have contracted with due to our activities, our suppliers, business partners and service providers and third parties that we cooperate with (such as cargo company, Message Management System, institutions we have contracted to send you messages) and our group companies TEXMART LTD. within the framework of and limited to the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles 8 and 9 of Law No. 6698.
4- Your Rights under the Law
As personal data owners, if you submit your requests regarding your rights to .Texmart by filling out the personal data application form shared with the public at www.texmart.com or in writing with another document containing your mandatory information written in the application form, or in a way that your identity can be confirmed by using the registered electronic mail (KEP) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or the electronic mail address previously notified to texmart by the relevant person and registered in texmart's system #####. or in writing to texmart at the postal address specified below, texmart will finalize the request free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, texmart will charge the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. In this context, personal data subjects;
- Learn whether personal data is being processed,
- Request information if their personal data has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used for their intended purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data is transferred,
- Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data is transferred,
- To object to the emergence of a result to the detriment of the person himself/herself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, it has the right to demand the compensation of the damage
For comprehensive information about your personal data, you can review the texmart Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy on the website www.texmart.com.
texmart has published its personal data processing processes regarding its Employees, Employee candidates, Business partners/Suppliers and other 3rd parties in the PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICY.
TEXMART LTD. (DATA CONTROLLER)
ADDRESS: 284 CHASE ROAD A BLOCK UNIT 327 2ND FLOOR, LONDON, N14 6HF, United Kingdom
PHONE: 0 850 811 8 536
WEB ADDRESS: www.texmart.com